Thomas Cook Sports Entertainer 2018 – Gigajob
A beautiful hotel on a sunny destination While the sun is shining, you make memories with the hotel guests! Pearly white beaches, a bright blue sea and a shining sun in a clear, blue sky. Can you picture that? Perfect, because that is the scene of your new job! You start every working day at around ten o'clock. Today you start with a beach walk with all the guests. Afterwards, you are scheduled to do stretching for half an our. After your break, you continue with an hour of aqua zumba and volleyball tournament. In the evenings you join the entertainment team for the rehearsal of the latest show. You are a skilled dancer and you suggested to practice some more. The show starts at 20:30 and afterwards you will talk with the guests who loved your performance! You've learned some Spanish and German words and the international guests of the hotel love that. You've invited them for your activities for the next day and your day has finished.
The guests have the time of their lives. You too, because:
- You turn every day into a party! The sun and lovely weather give you energy and you just love all those happy guests.
- Wheter you host an Aqua Zumba hour or dance on stage, you are having so much fun and that is exactly what you will show.
- You will be able to save up for your dream trip or that study which you always wanted to do. And all that while you are doing the thing you like.
- During your day off, you get to enjoy the beach and local culture and food yourself! You go on a day trip or party with your friends.
- First of all, you love dancing, sporting and talking to guests.
- You practice many sports yourself and therefore know how to host them in a hotel.
- You speak English but you're curious to learn some Spanish or German words also!
- As you're not afraid to dance or present, you just love to be on stage and have some fun.
- Homesickness? What's that? You're not afraid to be away from home for a couple of months. You can work at least high season, but preferably, you can work the entire season.
The experience of a lifetime. A job in one of the greatest Thomas Cook hotels. Furthermore:
- Salary, based on your skills, between €760 and €950.
- Shared accommodation in or nearby the hotel your work.
- Meals and drinks from the hotels. You just got to love those buffet's!
- One and a half day off a week.
- Training; before you start your new adventure, Thomas Cook offers you a training in Portugal.
Cosmo works with Thomas Cook for 5 years to make sure we find the best entertainers available. With 21 years in the field, Cosmo is a known name in the entertainment world.
Are you ready to start your Thomas Cook adventure and become a sports entertainer?
We're looking for entertainers for the entire season (March to October) as well as high season only (July until August).
Apply now and you will receive a phone call from the recruitment department within days.
Das Beschaeftigungsverhaeltnis endet nach 8 Monaten