Thomas Cook Allround Entertainer 2018 – Gigajob
A beautiful family hotel with a Kids Club full of happy faces and happy parents who are enjoying themselves in your activities! While the sun is shining, you make memories with the hotel guests! Accompanied by your new friends, Lollo & Bernie, you are the face of the Thomas Cook Kids Club!
You start every working day at around ten o'clock. Today you're scheduled to start the day in the kids club. After an hour of crafting, you get prepared for the ping pong tournament with the teenagers. After your break there's it's time for Aqua Zumba. That's just what you needed on this hot day. Tonight there's a quiz scheduled and you host it. The guests are looking forward and so are you. You know some of them by name and they join you in all your activities. Talking to them after the quiz is the most important part of your job. The hotel wants satisfied guests and the entertainment department plays a big role in the guest satisfaction. By now you know how to greet the German guests in their own language and you know some words in Spanish as well. Guests love that!
The guests have the time of their lives. You as well, because:
- You turn every day into a party! The sun and lovely weather give you energy and you just love all those happy kids!
- Sports, dancing, crafting or hosting a quiz; never a dull moment in the life of an entertainer.
- While you're working and doing what you love to do, you get to save some money for a holiday or the study you always dreamed of.
- During your day off, you get to enjoy the beach and local culture and food yourself!
- Your colleagues become your friends. As you've started a new adventure together you are making memories togehter!
- First of all, you there's noting you don't want to do. You're very flexible and adjust to your schedule easily.
- You speak English but you're curious to learn some Spanish or German words also!
- As you're not afraid to dance or present, you just love to be on stage and have some fun.
- Homesickness? What's that? You're not affraid to be away from home for a couple of months. You can work at least high season, but preferably, you can work the entire season.
The experience of a lifetime. A job in one of the greatest Thomas Cook hotels. Furthermore:
- Salary, based on your skills, between €760 and €950.
- Shared accommodation in or nearby the hotel your work.
- Meals and drinks from the hotels. You just got to love those buffet's!
- One and a half day off a week.
- Training; before you start your new adventure, Thomas Cook offers you a training in Portugal.
Cosmo works with Thomas Cook for 5 years to make sure we find the best entertainers available. With 21 years in the field, Cosmo is a known name in the entertainment world.
Are you ready to start your Thomas Cook adventure and become a kids entertainer?
We're looking for entertainers for the entire season (March to October) as well as high season only (July until August).
Apply now and you will receive a phone call from the recruitment department within days.
Das Beschaeftigungsverhaeltnis endet nach 8 Monaten