Internship Position: Waiter/Waitress C144 – Gigajob
• To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
• To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
• To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the Hotel.
• To actively promote the service and facilities of the Hilton Hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
• To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
• Confidently knowing the food and beverage menu contents and be able to explain them in detail to guests.
• Understand dietary requirements and offer appropriate suggestions.
• By completing checklist in product knowledge
• Be able to make suggestions on the menu that might suit guests of different nationalities.
• By knowing menu items of all other outlets to recommend guests to other outlets.
• Confidently knowing opening hours of all restaurants & Hotel outlets.
• Being able to recommend other restaurants & city attractions to Hotel guests.
• By completing checklist on preparing the restaurant for service.
• Greet guests with a smile, offer assistance with coats, bags etc., and introduce yourself.
• Ensure all guests are escorted to a table, asked if they would prefer smoking or non smoking
• Follow up any guest questions or queries immediately and if you don’t know the answer, check with your Manager.
• Ensure all service procedures are carried out to the standards required.
• Make sure all areas are cleaned and maintained in accordance with operating procedure.
• Take personal responsibility for the service experience of all guests in your designated area.
• Smile & wish all guests a nice greeting as they enter & exit the restaurant, even if they are not designated to your section.
• Give guest service the highest priority.
• Display professional behavior at all times.
• Avoid offensive or impolite language.
• Report any accidents/incidents to the Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Manager.
• The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
• To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
• To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
• Thorough knowledge of food and beverage operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques, and guest interaction
• Open minded and outgoing personality
• Willing to work for long hours
• Positive attitude.
• Good English skills.
- possibility to be hired full time after internship
Das Beschaeftigungsverhaeltnis endet nach 6 Monaten
variables Gehalt (z.B. Provision, Stuecklohn etc.)